Skills Development Programme
Academics learned at school play a key role. But the 21st century demands children to learn key central skills such communication, critical and creative thinking, problem solving, safety, self-awareness, decision making etc in their curriculum. Preschools, early childhood centres, educators should consider blending these skills in their curriculum, to make their centre stand firmly in the crowd.
- Developing curriculum that balances academics and skill development
- Flexibility to blending with the existing and new curriculum
- Complete package on skills development
- Flexible packages available
- Special training for the teaching, office administration, support staff that will train them in various aspects of child and self-management
- End-to-end support